Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Acknowledge

the sadness is,
built in.
locked away, perhaps but,
soaked through,
permeated permanently into,
my being.

the Lion King might shout,
‘He lives in me’,
look see that sparky frosted shaft of light,
Is true,
I now acknowledge.

still there is a path,
I walk alone, His words of wisdom,
absent
His strength and fierceness 
epicure’s of the mist

[grasping this reality & walk on]

father reach down and take my arm
let us walk together
this journey to complete 
He who knows the way

March 3rd 2020
Etches Penmen
The White House




I am not alone, I am not alone
He will go before me
I am not alone, I am not alone
He will go before me 
He will never leave me
(Kari Jobe)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Poetry People We have moved the blog to a new location, to overcome some limitations of Blogger. www.poeandpenmen.blog Thanks Etienne.