Sunday, January 31, 2021

I sliced.

Important, Importance is Important I say,

Imbued,         Embroiled in Independence I Dance,

Intoxicated, Isolated in Ignorance I am oblivious,


Idolatry,         Awash with power I procure hope,

Intuitive,         Knowing the answer intangibly fraught,

Institution, It lies Locked away with those who know they know,


Enamoured. Blindly in love with images of those around me,


Irrelevant, Alas missing the point and washed away,

Ir-repressive, Yet still I cling to the the bubbly surface spray,

Immovable, Holding on Ego full to the Importare idea.


I am. That I am.





Thomas Poe & Etches Penman

2002-2009

Oxford Corner, Sydney


Originally Called 'Important says the White Rabbit' Of Matrix or Alice's fame or frame.Why? I really can’t tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Poetry People We have moved the blog to a new location, to overcome some limitations of Blogger. www.poeandpenmen.blog Thanks Etienne.