Sunday, March 8, 2020

Acidic Breeze

Acidic Breeze,

I feel the breeze blow over me,
I speak not of wind,
Not the wind as we have known it,
In the Winter,
In the Storm.

I feel now the breeze of time,
I speak of its etching passions, 
Of ever changing of motion,
in Directions,
Untold,

It blows me across the plain,
from young boy to sapling tree,
surely, 
soon to glowing ember,
I hear it speak of blowing out the wick.

And then,
dispersing my memory,
unrelenting, 
into space itself.



Thomas Poe
December 30th 2019


another wave washed over me
fully I feel 
foam and blue and wonder
Time cant see itself, else it might stop a moment and consider 

what lies behind and what lies ahead.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Poetry People We have moved the blog to a new location, to overcome some limitations of Blogger. www.poeandpenmen.blog Thanks Etienne.